- Conduct and assist in the design of experiments in biology, biochemistry, and molecular biology
- Establish and execute scientific techniques and protocols in cell culture, including microbial, fungal, insect, and mammalian cells
- Purify biological materials, including proteins and nucleic acids
- Maintain scientific instrumentation including analytic instruments (PCR, chromatography), incubators, freezers, centrifuges, and associated equipment
- Diligently and accurately record and document experiments, procedures and protocols
- Ensure the laboratory is fully functional by monitoring stock levels of raw materials and consumables and related tasks
- Clean laboratory glassware and other reusable equipment
Let us begin
We have initiated research projects to engineer cells to be better at what they do: producing biological molecules.
We are developing biological systems to facilitate better delivery of therapeutic molecules, including proteins, enzymes, and nucleic acids, directly to cells. We are pursuing therapeutic programs that have to potential to significantly improve human health. We are actively working with and seeking collaborators with innovative technology that can accelerate our progress.
We believe we can accomplish these goals by doing Good Science that adheres to ethical principles.