- Design, perform and interpret experiment data in biology, biochemistry, and molecular biology
- Work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Establish and execute scientific techniques and protocols in mammalian cells (cell lines, primary cells, stem cells and transfected cells), bacteria, fungal and insect cells.
- Develop and implement new analytical techniques
- Conduct molecular and cell biology experiments involving cloning, fluorescent microscopy techniques, flow cytometry, and phenotype analysis using a wide range of molecular and cell biology methods
- Perform analytical techniques including dPCR/qPCR, chromatography, and immunoassays
- Produce biological materials including proteins, viral vectors, using mammalian, insect, and bacterial cells and purify with chromatographic and filtration methods
- Regularly review the scientific literature and assess the impact of data, results and trends on the company’s goals and objectives
- Assist with the training of lab personnel
- Lead and assist in writing grants and scientific publications
- Contribute to the preparation of technical reports, prepare clear and concise summaries of data, and present to the project team and senior colleagues
- Maintain scientific instrumentation including analytic instruments (PCR, flow cytometry, microscopes, chromatography systems), incubators, freezers, centrifuges, and associated equipment
- Diligently and accurately record and document experiments, procedures, and protocols
Let us begin
We have initiated research projects to engineer cells to be better at what they do: producing biological molecules.
We are developing biological systems to facilitate better delivery of therapeutic molecules, including proteins, enzymes, and nucleic acids, directly to cells. We are pursuing therapeutic programs that have to potential to significantly improve human health. We are actively working with and seeking collaborators with innovative technology that can accelerate our progress.
We believe we can accomplish these goals by doing Good Science that adheres to ethical principles.